Sat, May 13|
Corner of Farnam and East Rock Road
East Rock Century
Join the NHBC for the 1st ever East Rock Century ride!
Time & Location
May 13, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Corner of Farnam and East Rock Road, Farnam Dr & East Rock Rd, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
About the event
We will ride this route up and down East Rock to reach 100 miles:
Sign in / sign out is required at the NHBC table on the Corner of Farnam & East Rock Road
Choose your own adventure:
- 100 miles = 23 laps (~8000ft of climbing)
- 100 km = 15 laps (~5200ft of climbing)
- Your own personal challenge!
Is this a race?
- No, there will be no official timekeeping.
Who can join?
Is it free?
Do I have to ride 100 miles or 100 km?
- No, this is a personal challenge! Ride as much or as little as you like!
Is there a prize?
- Bragging rights!
Will the roads be closed to pedestrians?
- No, call out your passes and yield to pedestrians. Be a considerate cyclist!
Will the roads be closed to cars?
- All roads except the stretch of English Drive between Old English Drive and Orange St. will be closed to cars. Follow all rules of the road on that stretch of English Drive.
Will there be food/drink/bike maintenance support?
- NHBC members will have a table set up at the start for light support. Please come fully prepared to be self-sufficient.
Do I have to start at 7am?
- No, start whenever you like! But please sign in at the NHBC table before you begin!
What happens when I am done?
- Come sign out at the NHBC table and join us for the after party at East Rock Brewery at 6pm! (Please RSVP for after party separately)